What information we do collect:
The Site gathers certain basic information to learn about our visitors. We gather the following types of information:
- User Provided Information: We obtain and store the information that you enter on the Site or provide to us in another way. For example, if you contact us through the Site, you may be asked to provide your name, address, phone numbers, email address or other information or if you apply for a job on our “Career” page, we will collect and store all information that you voluntarily provide. You have the right not to provide us with certain information; however, that may limit our ability to assist you with your request. Keep in mind that you provide such information when you contact us or communicate with customer service.
- Information from Email Communications: We may use a third party vendor to conduct email marketing. We (or our third party vendor) may track whether or not you open our emails so that we can tailor our emails for what interests you. We (or our third party vendor) also use your email information to determine whether we already sent you messages so that we do not send you multiple emails.
- Automated Information and Cookies: We may obtain and store certain types of information each time you access the Site. We may use “cookies” to assist us in remembering important information about you so that the Site’s operation is more convenient for you. See below for a detailed description about “cookies”. In addition, when you access the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
What are cookies
- Cookies are computer generated identifiers that the Site transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. Cookies allow our computer systems to recognize you and facilitate the most efficient use of the Site’s services.
What information we share:
We share your information only as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These third parties have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but are not authorized to use it for purposes beyond their engagement or transmit it beyond their usage.
- Promotions: From time to time we may send offers to selected groups of the Site customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
Are children permitted to use the Site
The Site is not targeted toward, nor intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. By using the Site you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not at least 18 years of age, do not use, access or register for an account on the Site.
What about updates
Reporting a privacy violation
We want you to feel safe when you’re on the Site, which is why we encourage you to let us know if content on the site violates your privacy or sense of safety. If you feel this way, please contact us and we will review the content.